Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fabulous mail day

My mother was a great letter writer.  She would write a newsy letter at least once a week.  It was on stationary written in blue fountain pen.  I always looked forward to seeing the envelope with blue handwritten addresses.  Now a days we get so little "good" mail.  Many of the good magazines have gone by the way (Fiberarts (sigh), Southern Living is so bad the articles are nothing but advertising for some resort or product).  I recently signed up for the Gray Fox Epistles and the first issue arrived yesterday in the mail.

Nicely packaged

with wax seal and stamps
I started reading the short story enclosed and was immediately transported into another world with an amazing storyteller.  I signed up for three issues so will be looking forward to more great mail.  If this wasn't enough, these beauties arrived!

mini Louet combs



No comments:

Post a Comment