Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Smitten and stash busting

I've been quiet but busy, trying to get into a routine.  First time I've been home three weeks in a row since Christmas.  


Early Mother's Day gift. 
I've wanted a scrapbooking gadget for almost a year, but couldn't decide which one to get.  Ended up with the Fiskar's creative fuse system.  I know nothing about how these work and thanks to somewhat helpful youtube videos, I managed to die cut and print a few things.  I've been slowly cleaning corners and stacks trying to organize.  No one would notice but me, but I have filled a great number of bins with like things so maybe that is progress of sorts.  I found a couple of pairs of beer coasters, that found their way into my pockets, so this morning I through together a book thanks to my new hand widget and the scalloped circle that came with the machine.  This project also used bits of leftover papers from previous books.  Stash busting!  I love it!
Used all sorts of walpaper, book, paper scraps



Second Star book, March TeaBAG program, very pink

Pockets embossed using my new gadget

Worktable Wednesday (It is a wonder I get anything done on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment