Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Squee


New kittens in the Papa Chair

Experimenting with blue oil base ink 
Testing print my title for BAO 
Sisters playing

The kittens are here!  Two sisters with similar coloring but very different.  They managed the night in the bathroom very well with little crying and are already exploring everything they can get to.  DH picked one up and was cuddling her.  She climbed up to the top of the pillow on his chair and after checking out everything from her perch, snuggled in and went to sleep.    Blogger keeps moving the photos, so I give up.   Did some test prints yesterday with new oil based inks I found on clearance at wonderful art store in Orlando last weekend.  I am very happy with the result.  Just wish I had another E so I could print entire title in one run!  Challenges are good.   






1 comment: